COLLECTION OF IRON STAMP!
This is to inform Engineering Practitioners (Engineers) that Iron Stamp for March and June (2019) is ready for collection at the COREN Head Office. You are required to come with:-
A. Notification Letter
B. 2020 Practicing License
C. If you are authorizing, you must give a signed authority letter (not scanned signature).
- Hits: 24249
- Oral Interview- Areas of Focus
- Practice and understanding of engineering in: planning, design, production, construction, installation, fabrication, testing, commissioning, maintenance, operations, research, entrepreneurship and/ or sales of Engineering Products.
- Knowledge and understanding of:
- Standards, Codes, Manuals, Handbooks and other documents that contain the body of knowledge and practice relevant to the field of engagement
- Health, Safety and Environmental issues relevant to the area of practice
- The Engineers Code of Ethics, regulations and COREN Act.
- Current Affairs (as related to Engineering Profession)
- Oral Interview– Scoring Guide
- Clarity of Expression (5 Marks)
- Communication Skills (2)
- Interpersonal Skills (1)
- Use of Technical Terminology (1)
- Grammar (1)
- Performance on Technical Questions (13 Marks)
Planning, design, production, construction, installation, fabrication, testing, commissioning, maintenance, operations, research, services, entrepreneurship, sales of Engineering Products, etc. (13)
- Has the Candidate Adequate Exposure in his chosen Field in the following areas? (12)
- Health, Safety and Environment (3)
- Ethics and relationship with Society (4)
- Standards, Codes, Specifications, Manuals, Handbooks etc. (3)
- Current Affairs (2)