- Hits: 1598
NOTICE TO ALL WOULD BE REGISTRANTS BY COREN
The COVID-19 era is here and we have to learn to live in the new norm dictated by the unfortunate incidence. One of the measures COREN has adopted to minimize long contact between the interviewer and the interviewees is to minimize time spent in the process.
To achieve this, would-be registrants are strongly advised to adhere to the terms and conditions stipulated in the guideline for registration below.
- Visit our website: www.coren.gov.ng Click on “Register now”
- Press on ctrl and double click on the GUIDELINES ON DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION SCORING SHEET
- One (1) copy of the WORK EXPERIENCE REPORT must be submitted at least two weeks before the interview date at the designated States offices nearest to the examination centers and softcopy sent to email@example.com . Candidates are to bring One (1) hard copy to the examination center.
- All candidates for registration must come with the printout of Applicant’s Profile page to the venue.
- No verification of invitation shall be conducted at the venue. You must therefore be officially invited for the process.
- Candidate must meet the waiting period of 4 years or as stipulated for his/her cadre before the date results are to be presented to Council for approval. This should not exceed one (1) month.
- Originals must be presented for sighting at the venue. In case of online interview, candidate should contact the Registration Department for direction.
- Transcripts or photocopies shall not be accepted for registration.
- No police report or affidavit shall be accepted without due clearance from the Registrar.
Engr Prof. Joseph O. Odigure
4th August 2020